- WANTED -

Thursday, October 09, 2008

OFFICIAL TIMING!

6.5km - 32:13mins

Yeah I'm so darn happie to finally gotten my race timing for NTU X-Campus Run 2008. So satisfied. Yeaps. Although I know I could have done much faster with better training and resting the day before instead of joining road relay training and doing 400m x 8 times at around 1.40mins per round. I tried my best to slowed down the pace but still it was a little too fast. But I didnt really felt tired though. In fact very relaxed. So I guess my stamina has improved I guess. Yay another plus point! I am so determined to train up to beat 32:13mins. I think my best ever time for 7km was 27mins in NS. So I guess theres lot to be improved on. LOTS hahahaha...

Need to loose those flabs and get those muscles working again. I miss those SWO major burn out days. Those were the no brainer get fit days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home