- WANTED -

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Week of Self Confinement

Yes another week of self confinement.

As if I'm not over with my NS days hur. 7days duty week was as good as it gets. But back then life wasn't that bad. Back then it was the no brainer days. Ur brain cells were meant to rot in camp. Stress free, with the company of ur platoon mates, air con bunks, tv, PS2, nite snacks and best of all the good view of the sea. If you ever were stress den, just vent it all out on the mean speed machine at nite on the vast ocean with the countless stars to accompany you. Life's good.

Now? Confined in this small little room. With books books and more books. Worse of all PHYSICS books. Stress is you next best companion instead of your friends. The only way to destress is probably a 5km run round the perimeter of the school. Boring. Whats the ultimatum of confinement? Confinement ALONE. Yes me me and more of me ALONE. Imagine not talking to anyone for like close to 9hours a day. Gosh!

And so CBC121 midterm is over. Hopefully I did well. I need to do well. And so I'm praying real hard. Next week, CBC811 CBC111 and CBC 113. All MCQs. Which only mean one thing. Tougher questions (keeping my fingers crossed) Hopefully the setter show some compassion to us year ones. HOPEFULLY. And so its back to me, my books and my best friend -STRESS.

On a lighter note, found my pic on http://www.sportsphotox.com/ for my Nike Human Race



Yes finally, a pic which has me smiling to the camera. All my other race pictures were taken with me showing my shagged out look. So unsightly. This one is nice. Just a little too small I guess...

Oh wells, its back to me and my best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home