- WANTED -

Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Phone =)

Upgraded my Singtel I-One plus plan to a Student's plan for the extra perks they provide for students. If not for that, my monthly phone bill's probably gonna cost a bomb! All those outgoing phonecalls made to friends and sms-es sent! Gosh! Signed a new 24mth deal and got to swap my old W660i for the 5MP Sony Ericsson C902 Cybershot =) I'm gonna test me camera soon! But first, gotta find a new screen protector for my phone and get a nice simple pouch for it. Don't wanna damage such a nice phone do I?

Only bad thing, the line is officially under my name and not under my mom's. Did the transferring of ownership just now and it was finalised once I signed that darn elctronic pad. Bills are gonna come in monthly and yes, I've got to settle em' myself. So much for being an adult of 21 years of age eh.

Back to tutorials
More mugging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home