- WANTED -

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sick =(

I am quite surprised at my procrastination skills =)

I've injured my shoulder during SPMS orientation. Had a shoulder strain during one of the wet games. The excruciating pain was quite unbearable on that very day. But heck, I put up one hell of a fight. Thank god the the pain subsided a little the next day of the camp itself. I refused to see the doctor hoping it will recover on its own. Moreover its just a strain. Though quite a bad one.

Same camp. Agrravated my ankle injury due to excessive running. Its been hurting even before the camp. Self medication was even applied. Tried hot and cold therapy, followed by muscle cream. Rest rest and more rest. The pain alleviated. But the running about in camp made it worse, though the pain was still at a manageble threshold. CAC totally smacked it out of place. The pain was excruciating. Every step I took was pure torture. Especially the runs. Even my mum commented on how swollen my ankle looked.

And so weeks passed after the camp. Finally. Fell sick. Sore throat cum cough. Got forced by my mum to see the doctor. And so consulted the doctor on my leg (the more important issue). Was quite relieved to hear that my injury wasn't a stress fracture on the ankle bone but just a tendon pull. And so, now I've got 1 bottle of cough syrup to clear, anti biotics some steriods and more pills to pop. Haizzz..

But one think for sure. I can feel my achilles tendon now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home