- WANTED -

Friday, March 28, 2008

Dilemma...

Should I wake up at 5am tmr to run 15km at East Coast Park?

or

Sleep till 11am and just laze around?

Darn, I seriously cannot make up my mind. Sundown Marathon is like 2 months away. I've done countless 6km runs, 2 10km runs and 2 15km runs so far. And yet, I feel so unprepared. My knees are aching just like they always do after super long runs coupled the fact that I'm a flat footer which adds more pain to my feet. Why oh why am I doing this? I dunnoe really. I just like it. Sadistic it may sounds. I just like the pain and super shagged out feeling after a good long and tough run. People might complain, but to me it pure SHIOK-ness!

I think I'll just set my alarm at 5am tmr morning and see how that goes. I'll let my body decide whether to remain in slumber or to do something productive.

*
Oh and to Birthday Girl (You know who you are) though its like one day early in Singapore and probably 2 Days early in the US, Happy 21st Birthday! Woots! Finally an adult hur! Enjoy the parties and presents you're gonna receive ya? Remember after the party, DUN DRINK AND DRIVE =) hahahhaha... Enjoy! Once again HAPPY 21st Birthday!*

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home