- WANTED -

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Those Were The Days...

SEA OPERATION TEAM 2



1st Row: Kester, Sohn, K9, Aaron, Elton, Colin
2nd Row: K10, Gideon, Yongxin, YewMun, Jingming, Jason, Koh Guan
3rd Row: Cao, Nyuk, myself, Benedict, Laihock, GuanKwee, Yongbin

This pic was taken during my platoon chalet. It was also my last few days in camp. Looking at it really brought back memories.

These men went through thick and thin and ruled the sea with me. Coming from all sorts of backgrounds, I got to know them well. They endured my frequent naggings and of course pushups. Though uncooperative at times but nontheless, I protected them like some rare gem. Always covering up for the by left stuff that they did and getting scolded by CSM for their crap. Dunno why I did that. Just thought I had to cos they are my men. It was actually then that I realised "others before self". Never in my life felt like that before though.

Time really flies. It seemed as though it was yesterday that I just entered Changi Defence Squadron. Undergoing horrendous running and swimming regime and endless standby beds. Then came the time I entered BSC to do duty with SEDET 2. In a few months, I was off to SSLC with more running and swimming. And back I was at BSC. RHIBS course was up next. More shit to do with the rooftop on ur shoulders upon promotion. And in no time off I went with my Pink IC back into the civilian world.

Thanks guys for making my NS life such a wonderful time.
Lets RIDE THE WAVES together back in reservist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home