- WANTED -

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Powered Pleasure Craft Driving Licence...

Finally my long awaited powerboat licence!

With only 10 out of 20 points, I got my powerboat licence. I can officially drive a leisure craft! I must say it has been one long wait for it man.

First Boat Test
1) No pre sea check
2) Too slow
3) 2 failed alongside

Overall Result = FAIL

Second Boat Test
1) Went at 1330h instead of 1130h
2) Waited till 1530h before realising we went the wrong time (What a loser!)
3) Went NUH to get MC which cost $160
4) Almost got an injection for trying to chaokeng with a headache

Overall Result = FAIL +++ (look at point 3 and that explains the +++)

Third Boat Test
1) 1 failed and 1 successful man over board drill (9points)
2) Perfect alongside
3) Itchy fingers playing with trottle (1point)
4) Perfect ROR recital
5) Last but not least telling the tester after he signed my passing paper that I drive the RHIBS in the NAVY and seeing his pissed off reaction (he wanted to fail me after hearing that)

Overall Result = PASSED!

On another note,

From
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
New Year 2007

Well my New Year 2007 Resolutions.
1) Finish studying "A" level chem and start on Uni Chem.
2) Get my driving and powerboat licence.
3) Complete a Marathon in 4 hrs without stopping.
4) Save $$$

Well I started with point 1, point 2 is achieved, point 3 can only be achieved on Dec 2nd however 4 hours maybe a lil ambitious so I'll change it to 5hrs; and last but not least point 4 is completed.

I must say this year is pretty fufilling.
After so many years of just listing some new year resolution, I finally did something. And boy it does feel good having achieved something =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home