- WANTED -

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Platoon Sergeant's Job Scope...

A Platoon Sergeant, judging by the name itself is fully in charge of a platoon. He handles administrative work such as sending parade states, settling leave applications and deployment, replying to important mails sent out by the upper management and maintaining a certain level of discipline in the platoon. His work also involves being the link between the man and the officers. Last but not least, he works together with his men be it duties or fatigue work.

Please do take note. PS doesnt stand for Platoon Servant. I am F****** not ur servant. Never freaking throw me your outside life stuff which happens to interfere with ur training or duty and expect me to settle all these nonsense for you. If you want to find a freaking replacement for duty, do it yourself. And if you can't find one, then suck it up cancel your freaking arrangement out in that bloody civilian world of yours if not I will use my POWER and make you do so. Bloody hell, I'm flooded with a shitload of work from all sorts of people. Before I blow my top, you guys better know your limit. If not when all hell breaks lose, you all will just die. And I mean every single word I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home