- WANTED -

Monday, August 11, 2008

SkooooL...

Ok its been a while since I've updated.

Orientation =) Happening I must say. Games were awesome. Much better than I'd expected. SP games were the most interesting. Never in my whole life did I imagine doing such crazy stuff.

School =( Mugging mode set. First week of school and close to 100plus pages of notes to print. Plus we had to touch maths again. Its been like 2 yrs since I've encountered maths. 4 year for physics. 2 Years for Biology! Man. Recalling all those stuff is darn hard.

Sick =( Bad sore throat. Body feels weak. Leg hurts. I finally decided to see a doctor for my leg. Thank God its not a stress fracture. Its just a tendon pull. Doc presribed some pretty strong medication. So no running for the next week I guess. Only swimming.

SP =) Went out with my SP from CAC camp. Twice! Hahaha. Movie dates for both. Got to know her very much better. Was quite shy during the camp itself so I didnt really speak much. Yeapz. Very nice girl. Very very very nice girl =)

Mugging Mode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home