- WANTED -

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Another Day,,,

Another day in school.

Had maths quiz today. Quite ok. Managed to do the sums and got the right answers. Hopefully they do not minus marks for sloppy workings.

Quite busy this week and probably the next too. Mid terms are up next. Lots of revision to do. Gotta ace em' if I really wanna do well.

CBC 111 is rather tricky, cos you really dun know what sort of questions to expect.

CBC 113 hopefully application questions and not those content based.

CBC 121 content plus application, DARN!

MAS 181, Maths what more can I say. Practice and more practice. Gotta ace this one.

PAP 181. Haiz... Physics. Haizzzzz...

Didnt make the cut as CGL for CAC FOC. I probably guessed it. Why would they let a year 1 get that post? Even if they do, they probably let the best freshie get it. Oh wells, I just try my luck for GL tomorrow.

How I wish one day had 48 hours...

Mugging continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home