- WANTED -

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

October 8 2008

A significant day in my life =)

Finally after one year of waiting I can finally take down the P-Plate on my car! Time really flies. It only seemed like yesterday when I screwed the tester for telling me the wrong instructions and pissed him off and yet he passed me. After being one year of Noob-ie driver, I can finally cruise down the road with ease =) Speeding is not a problem. Its my forte! hahaha.. Like how I speed in the Navy. Now its the parking that I still cant master. But hey, what the heck. No more P-plate!

Just completed my first X-Campus Run. 6.5km of road with horrendous SBS slope. Was quite disappointed cos I missed my timing. Didnt manage to catch a glimpse of the timer board there. But I do know I did that under 40mins. Yeah I only caught a glimpse of it like quite some time after I finished and was looking at the finishing line when I saw that yellow box. Oh wells. The shirt is nice. Good run overall. Really satisfied =)

Back to mugging mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home