- WANTED -

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 2 of Self Confinement.

I miss home.

I kind of know how foreigners in school feel now. I so wanna go home. I know I can. But I can't. Gotta hit the books.

And so day 2 pass so quickly. I studied CBC 111 and 113. Gotta just revise revise and revise more. I can't wait for recess week to come. No school plus more free time. Just what I need to catch up on sleep and work I guess..

Yes yes I am a boring person. No life. Saturdays and Sundays are spent either sleeping or studying. Life's like that when almost all your friends are doing about the same thing as you are.

Oh and my dad has 2 free buffet vouchers at some posh hotel. He told me to go have it with my friend. Then gave me that look... I think he thinks I have a gf in school. I wonder why? hahhaha

Reason 1 - I lock myself in my room everytime I go home
- HE thinks I'm talking to a girl online or on the phone.
-The truth: I'm mugging and want no disturbance from them (how sad)

Reason 2 - I go out on weekends like once every god knows how long
- HE thinks I'm out on a date with my "girlfriend"
- The truth: I'm out with my OG or with my army friends OR I'm out running.

Reason 3 - He thinks that when I'm in a co-ed environment, I'll have a gf (stardard thinking)
- The truth: Siao ah! Since when is getting a gf so easy!

So who wants a free treat to buffet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home