- WANTED -

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Almost There...

CBC 121 answers were out. Got quite a few mistakes. I couldn't really remember my answers but I do hope I get them all correct. Yeapz.

Forensic Science Mid term was ok. Gotta really study the notes man. Copying was a big no no but hey no one said discussion wasn't allowed hahaha... With 1600 people taking mid term and around 50 students (including me) no seats at all and had to resort to sitting on the floor, plus only 3 invigilators hahahah everyone in the audi was referring to notes for the answers larhhh! Hahhaa.. Hopefully I got all correct.

Tmr CBC 113. I hope it'll be a relatively easy quiz and I know how to do everything. HOPE is the key word. Praying hard Dr Chua be lenient on us freshie.

Recess is almost here.. just 2 more papers and I'll be free. Den I'll ask someone out for dinner or lunch to kill my boredom hahahha...

Meanwhile, My best friend is here to accompany me through this period of time. STRESS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home