- WANTED -

Monday, September 29, 2008

Lunch Date

Lunched with WingKi today.

Felt really bad though, brought her to such a lousy restaurant in school. My pasta was like super salty and her baked rice with cheese tasted sour. Bad bad bad, never compromise good food for environment. Haizz. But lunch was good overall. Chit chatted for quite some time before I walked her to the bus stop.

Hope you like Eeyore =)

And so results for 121 is out, gotta collect it personally from XBG's room. Would have wanted to collect it but I am suffering from an allergy attack now and so my nose is like a leaking tap. NO or should I say, a BURST tape. I'm thinking its either the seafood pasta or the bundung pearly soy milk that I just took. Crap, need to down the pill to stop this tap.

If I could, I would love to have a new nose. A nose immune to all allergies
If I could, I would love to have a pair of new eyes with perfect eye sight
If I could, I would love to have a pair of new ankles, to run faster

If I could...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home