- WANTED -

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Taupok!

Went back to camp after my birthday break. Was pretty touched when the guys surprised me with a birthday cake while I was giving mounting brief. Colin came out with a chocolate walnut cake with 2 long lit candles on it. Everyone started singing me a birthday song. Thanks guys. And soon the whole company knew it was my birthday. Everyone came to wish me a happy birthday. Thanks guys. You made my birthday really memorable.

At nite, we had hot plate in camp. Everyone bought their fair share of food. 2ltJunrong and 2ltJingMing came to join in the fun. They brought pizzas for everyone! The food was really good. Everyone put their culinary skills to the test and tasted our own creations of weird food hahaha. And soon the time came. They pulled me into the bunk and gave me my birthday taupok. So bloody ruthless man! First taupok. Then they held my hands and legs down and threw ice cubes into my pants and shirt! Damn was it cold! But it was memorable larh. My very first taupok in camp. Normally the guys wouldnt dare to taupok me but this time I sort of let them have their way larh! hahha dun spoil sport..

Well just finished the heats for Fleet track meet. Qualified for 100m finals and 4x100m finals. Got 3rd for triple jump *Yay*. I swear I must beat that damn captain. He freaking made the team manager take my friend out so that he can run man. What the hell. He thinks he is so damn good. He ran around 29s for 200m. K larh he trashed most of the guys but he's gonna get hell form me. I'm making sure he doesnt get into the 4x100m team. Worst still he kept staring at me when i train and warmup for my races like as though he has sth against me. Maybe its just me. But boy he's gonna get it real bad!

-sore legs-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home