- WANTED -

Friday, December 29, 2006

Wet day in camp...

Yes its gonna be a wet wet wet New Year they say. So gym it was since it was Cat1. And of course who could resist stepping on the weighing scale. Yeap. Lost weight AGAIN! Now I'm 66.6kg. Lost another 1kg. Must be due to the intensive 10km runs I've been doing. Every 10km I ran, I took down the timings. Here they are...

1st 10km 43.08mins
2nd 10km 41.08mins
3rd 10km 42.o8mins
4th 10km 41.08mins
5th 10km 40.01mins

Not bad for starters I guess.

Oh back to gym session. Started with a 2.4km run on the treadmill. Another shocking yet happy encounter. I ran 2.4km in 10.20mins. And it was at a rather relaxed pace. After which it was weights weights weights and more weights for the next 45mins. Did a few crunches and pushups and ended the session with stretching.

Its amazing how I could smoke through the gym guys with a T-shirt and said that was my towel. Oh wells.

Went back to bunk. Showered and MUG! Yeah I re-studied my Chemistry. Since I'm going to take Chemistry in NTU might as well do a little revision first. Then studied a little basic theory. Yes basic theory. I thought since I could drive a boat, its time to learn to drive something much more practical to use - CAR.

Settled some admin stuff before heading home. I've got my card! Which means more "sai-kang" to do. But what the heck. It'll be interesting...

SHOPPING later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home