- WANTED -

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Achievement Week...

Well just another week has passed. Well I must say a week full of achievement.

Firstly, I managed to survive the "SWO Big Burn" IPPT training. I managed to stick with Group A's AGR all the way. Mind you people we were running around 1.45min per round. And we ran that continuosly for like 20mins. After which it was Cat1. Oh wells. Speed training was ok too. Manage to complete it without falling out. So yeah. I'm happie with my performance. Very happie.

Secondly, I'm promoted to Assistant Platoon Sergeant of Sea Defence Team 2! Yeapz. Was about to sleep when Jordan msg me about my promotion. Yeapz. Hopefully down the road I'll be promoted to Platoon Sergeant and become a Second Sergeant. Yeapz.

Today, went to Happy Restaurant at Tanjong Katong to celebrate Granny's Bdae. She's 67 yeapz. Had a 12 course meal. My god the portion per table were huge. Its as though one portion can cover for 2 tables boy! But it was a good meal nontheless yeah.
Went home after that. Took a rest before going for a jog. Though my feet ached due to the wear and tear of the shoe, I managed to complete my run without walking at all! Gotta burn those calories gained from Granny's Bdae meal! hahah. Well yeah back to the run. I ran continuosly for like 1hr5mins. Slow jog. So its about 11km of non stop running I reckon. Good achievement for me today. Thought I would be too shag to run. The run felt good. It gave me a super motivation to continue running longer distances to achieve my aim - Standard Chartard Singapore Marathon 2007 42.195km. Hopefully by next year I will be fully prepared for the run.

Book in 2130h. Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home