- WANTED -

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Call...

Yay =) She called!
Can't tell you how happie I am to receive the call.

I was half falling asleep when my sister heard my phone ring. So I rushed up the stairs only to realise it was an anonymous call. So i picked it up. The voice was that of a female. I dun usually have females calling me at all. Moreover the voice was so familiar larh. Upon closely hearing the "hello" again, it was HER =)!!! WOOOOOHOOOO.. That call really made my day. Thanks Von.


Chatted with her for bout like half an hour. Its really good to hear her voice again. Its been so long haiz... Oh wells shant go on abt the stuff we talked about.

Then it was gym with my dad. Ran about 4.4km on the treadmill. Not a bad start. I gained weight again. Haiz. Gotta lose em man if i wanna get my IPPT gold. Its weird. I always tot coming to SSLC with all those running and stuff I would lose hell of alot of weight but NO! In fact I lost more weight in BSC den in SSLC. WEIRD.

Bored lah. Later gotta book in at 2130h. Hopefully later get to go to VivoCity for a little tour before booking in. Just trying to make my weekend more worthwhile. Oh did i mention I caught DEATHNOTE yesterday at Marina Square. Not a bad show. Just a stupid ending. Hopefully there's DEATHNOTE 2.

TODAY I AM A HAPPIE BOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home