- WANTED -

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dessert with the soon to be birthday girl...

Ok same old thing. Duty duty duty. Boring. But getting busy soon. I'm understudying my PS Jordan at the moment. Gonna take over either PS or APS position so he's sort of guiding me in a tough way into his position. PS report, RO, blah blah blah, more and more administration stuff's gonna flood its way into my hands.

Oh wells, booked out today. Headed towards Pasir Ris to meet the soon-to-be birthday girl Ally. Yeahhh bought her a present. Shan't say what I bought for her in case she reads this. Yeapz. Treated Ally to Swensons! Her birthday treat haha. Also a treat for myself larh. We ordered a Sticky Chewy Chocolate and her a Chocolate Fudge or sth like that yeah. Caught up with old times with her by chatting abt lots of stuff from school to her getting chicken pox recently. Yeah..

Sianz same old thing again tmr. Looking forward to Saturday!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home