- WANTED -

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Movies 2006

List of movies (DVD/VCD) I've watched in camp

1) Charlie's Angels Full Throttle
2) Harry Porter and the Goblet of fire
3) Aviator
4) Waiting
5) Sin City
6) Honey
7) Miss Congeniality 2
8) King Kong
9) Ocean's 11
10) Wet Dreams 2
11) Mean Girls

List of Movies I've watched at home

1) Daisy
2) Love Story at Harvard
3) Wonderful Life
4) Stairways to Heaven
5) Princess Hour
6) 100 Days with Mr Arrogant
7) My Sassy Girl
8) My Tutor Friend
9) A Moment To Remember
10) My Little Bride
11) Please Teach Me English
12)The Romantic President
13) A Millionaire's First Love
14) The Art Of Seduction

List of Movies I've watched in the Cinema
1) The Host
2) Take The Lead
3) The Da Vinci Code
4) Mission Impossible 3
5) Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead's Man's Chest
6) Superman Returns
7) The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
8) The Sentinel

Thats quite alot of movies I've watched in 2006.
*Pats back* So proud of myself. Fiannly becomming a movie addict!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home