- WANTED -

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Att.C Day 2

Its been a pretty boring day. Nothing much really happened. Stayed home the whole morning flippin' through the past papers which I haven't really gotten the time to read. It sucks when you're feelin sick.

Well was flippin through the papers and surprise surprise, my Bmt mate, Weiliang was on the newspaper. He was awarded the local merit scholarship to study Medicine at NUS. Congrats buddy! Next up, I saw Jishan on the front page of the newspaper. She earned herself the most prestigious scholarship in S'pore. Yeapz the President Scholarship. Congrats to U girl! Still remember the times when me, Kenny, Jishan and Samantha would gather at Cafe 245 at Tanglin CC wreking our brains at the permutations of some games for SJI-RGS Convention. Those were good memories. Seems like my friends are pretty lucky these days. Jish and Weiliang got scholarship. Heng(my bmt section mate) got Police Scholarship to study Physics at NTU. ZhengJie (my BMT section mate) managed to sign on as a Pilot.

Come to think of it,why ain't I that lucky? I've been really down on luck these few years. Screwed up O'levels. Bad A levels results. Twisted ankle before nationals. Selected for RHIBS course den deselected cos laojiao go first. Life saving course last minute put me on reserve list cos only one person can go. SSCC also dunno whether can get selected to go. Oh wells. I guess thats heaven's will.

I miss SWO's Running regime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home