- WANTED -

Sunday, September 10, 2006

4 Gay Men Outing

Yeapzie, just booked out from camp yesterday. Was dozing off on da bus when i received a sms from Dan, asking for a meet up. How coincident, my previous entry requested for a date and I've gotten myself one! Hahaa.

So Dan, Johnny, David and myself met up at Orchard MRT for makan at Wisma foodcourt. They sort of gave in to me to eat at food court cos I'm pretty broke despite having just gotten my pay. Dan was suppose to go for some IDP Aussie Educationa stuff, but i guess he forego it. We walked around orchard after lunch. David felt hungry again so we went for some dessert at TCC. Bailey's frozen ice cream and Passion Red was my order. Only one word- YUM. And so our walking continued after that. Went to the Flea Market at the back of CineLeisure to take a peek. Stuffs on sale were pretty much ladies stuff except for a few stalls. We headed to Heeren next. Mr David bought a pair of earings. At first i tot he had ear pearcings but NOOOO, the earing was magnetic! Gosh first time seeing it.

Next stop, Plaza Sing. Wanted to watch the korean movie THE HOST. But it was almost sold out, so we proceeded to The Cathy. All I can say is the movie is CRAP! Its not even worth 4stars larh! Total rip off. $9.50 went down the drain man. It was more of a comedy than thriller. DUN WATCH IT.

Had dinner at city hall. David's treat. He told us he just got $900 bucks in into is bank cos pay arrived and so the treat was his. Yeapz. Food was pretty good. Hopefully another outing awaits. Maybe i should write this again, read the next line.

I'm BORED, DATE anyone? hahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home