- WANTED -

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve...

Went out with the class on Christmas Eve to have lunch. From 12 people attendence, it slowly dropped to 7. Luckily for the prescence of Yee Kiat, who made up the numbers. Went to Sizzler for lunch. Had some apricot sauce filled chicken; and half a steak and ribs which I shared with Daniel. Then off we were for the free flow of salad at the salad bar. The food was great.

Headed off to Orchard afterwards. Some of us just walked around. We paid a visit to Amelia who's working at DFS selling tea. Yeah. Met up with Yvonne and walked around more. Afterwhich I left for dinner with my uncle and some of my cousins. And again gorge myself with more food. Think I gain back the 1kg I just lost. Oh wells. What the heck larh.

Another sad sad Christmas for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home