- WANTED -

Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm Back..

Well, Its been a long long time since I've updated.

Had class gathering at Johnny's place. Met up with Dan and Johnny before heading to the Aussie Uni open house and gathered some uni stuff. I must say getting into a good uni in Aussie ain't easy. Look at my grades, its totally crap larh. My cockster friend who ain't really good at studying went to England to have his A'Levels scored straight As larh and got into Medicine. He told me their A'levels standard is way lower than Spore and what they studied at A'levels is much almost the same as O'levels. No wonder he did so well. So did my other friend who went with him. If only I did the same thing. Maybe my life would be much different now, doing the course I want. Like I said I've been pretty "suay" when it comes to my education and getting what I want no matter how much effort I put into them. But I perservere and thats what's important. Cos i like to proof people and god wrong. Food at Johnny's house was great. Lots of alcohol to drown my sorrows hahaha. The guys even surprised me with an early Birthday cake! Thanks guys really appreciate it.

Had 7km run. Got third placing overall. My timing of 27.34mins wasn't too bad. I'm quite satisfied with it. I must say I gave my 100% effort, but still lost to deroose. That nutcase is seriously damn fast larh. He finished 1min and 30s infront of me. No matter how much i pushed, he pushed more. And i must say it was indeed a good race.

Saikang gets more and more these day. Especially with the new CO, lots of changes are going to happen. And boy many ain't gonna like it. Been trying to keep myself busy with all these saikang to keep my mind off an issue. Its working but not for long. Oh wells...

Hmmmm should i take part in Navy Biathlon 2007?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home