- WANTED -

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

IHG...

Its over for Hockey Guys =(

Lost to a bad judgement by the referee.

On a lighter note.

PB for 2.2km!

Having still revcovering from a flu, a hockey match, and a tiring day, I managed to run my PB for 2.2km so far! Did 9:04mins. Way better than the previous 9:16mins. I'm sure I can do better to hit my IPPT gold. It seems now that even Commando Gold is possible. But I shan't be too ambitious, infantry gold will do just fine. Just gimme the $400 SAF! My window officially opens on Chinese New Year Day itself. And road relay is like 2 days before. So training up to an IPPT gold should be achievable. Now all I have to do is maintain my training. Do more circuits and train up my SBJ. $400 bucks should be mine.

Haiz hellish day. I just went to Popular at HSS then to Hall 2 to buy lunch then back to hall to have lunch. Now i just realised I need to go NBS again to buy notes. How shitty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home